Для склеивания следующих поверхностей:
Удаление из объектов
Удаление с кожи
- Тщательно очистите склеиваемые поверхности от влаги, пятен и пыли.
- Нанесите несколько капель моментального клея на поверхность и распределите по ней.
- Распылите «ускоритель соединения (активатор)» на другую поверхность с расстояния от 15 до 20 см.
- Поместите обе поверхности друг на друга.
- Крепко удерживайте обе поверхности вместе в течение 12 секунд.
Удаление из объектов
Удаление с кожи
- Thoroughly clean the surfaces you want to stick together so that they are free of any moisture, stains or dust.
- Drop a few drops of instant adhesive on a surface and spread on it.
- Spray the “connection accelerator (activator)” on the other surface from a distance of 15 to 20 cm.
- Place both surfaces on top of each other.
- Hold both surfaces firmly together for 12 seconds.
- The maximum time required to dry the bonded surfaces is 15 seconds.
- Instant adhesive also has an accelerator (activator) spray. This spray helps the glue to dry faster. On the other hand, it strengthens the desired connection.
- The gas emitted from the accelerator spray is slightly toxic and this is due to the presence of some chemicals in it. Therefore, it is better to refrain from breathing it.
- Try to use this glue in spaces that have proper ventilation.
- Do not smoke while using this product.
- Do not store the glue at a temperature of 50 degrees and above and avoid direct sunlight.
- Do not throw the glue or container in the fire and do not pierce it (even it is empty).
- Strictly avoid contact of instant adhesive with skin and eyes.
- In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water; and go to a doctor immediately.
- The drying operation of this adhesive is a heat reaction. Therefore, it is normal for your skin to warm up due to contact with it.
- Using oil: You can apply a little oil on the desired surface. Then wipe it with a towel. Consider that the desired surface must be colorless.
- Using alcohol: Dip a clean cloth in alcohol and rub it on the surface. Just note that alcohol can cause damage to plastic surfaces.
- Use lemon juice: You can apply lemon juice on the desired surface with a toothbrush to remove the glue.
- Using a knife: Because of its sharp point, a knife can help you peel glue off the objects. This method is more suitable for glass surfaces.
- Using acetone: You can dip a tissue or toothbrush in acetone and rub it on the desired surface.
- Soaking the glue: You can soak the object in warm water and some dishwashing liquid and after a few minutes remove the glue from the surface.
- Use hot water: You can apply hot water and soap on the skin.
- Use toothpaste: Apply some toothpaste on the desired area. You can do this with a piece of cloth or a toothbrush.
- Use acetone: Apply a little acetone on the desired area. Then wash it with soap and water.
- Using petroleum jelly: Wash the area with soap and water. Then apply a little petroleum jelly on it. Massage it on the skin for one minute.
- Use butter: Apply a little butter (or olive oil) on the desired area.
- Use washing liquid: Mix 1 cup of hot water with 1/4 cup of washing liquid. Then soak the desired area in the solution and rub.
- Using salt: Make a little dough with water and salt. Apply it on the desired place for one minute. Then rinse.
Every chemical may have solvents. You can use one of these solutions if it is necessary. Instant adhesives are made on the basis of cyanoacrylate, some of the solvents of which are as follows:
- Methyl Sulfoxide
- Gamma butyrolactone 3