In the structure of this cable, there are 8 wires with different colors, 4 of which are the main colors and the other 4 colors are secondary colors. The 4 main colors are green, blue, orange and brown, and the 4 secondary colors are actually the combination of the main colors with white. A main color and a secondary color together form a pair. For example, blue color and blue-white color are actually a pair that were twisted together. The role of the main colors is to send a positive signal and the secondary colors are actually responsible for sending a negative signal. Inside the twisted pair network cable, a separator or internal protector (separator) is installed, whose role is to protect the pair of wires.
- Easy and usable installation in the indoor network (the order of the wires must be observed when plugging in the socket)
- UTP – unshielded twisted pairs
- All copper with high flexibility and low resistance
- Suitable for 10 GB network with 10 Mb/s transmission speed and 250 MHz bandwidth.
- Compatible with 95% of digital products